Sean Yoes at WEAA still needs your vote!

My man Sean Yoes STILL needs your vote in the WEAA Talent Poll!!! His entry in the competition is a new radio show called The Dialogue.




Why am I asking you to vote for Sean Yoes and Dr. Renee Parks? I am a regular guest on Sean's current affairs show on WEAA, the AFRO's First Edition that airs on Sunday nights. Two years ago, I had never been a guest on a radio show in my life, but Sean made it seem like it was as easy as pie.

You can do this in less than 5 seconds from your desk at work - just click this link.

You can do this in less than 5 seconds from your IPhone - just click this link.


So VOTE for The Dialogue!!! Newsvine Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook
blog comments powered by Disqus
opinions powered by SendLove.to
top