Today At Big Think: Going From 1G to 3G





Today's topic at my blog "Resurgence" on BigThink.com:


Going From 1G to 3G


My 1G phone was working just fine.

The Super Glue was still holding the curved piece of plastic along the top of my five year old flip phone, a piece of plastic that served as a backstop for the plastic hinge connecting the two sections of the phone. But it did what was supposed to do—ring when some called me and maintain the wireless signal until I hung the phone up.

Recently, I have had to come to grips with the fact that managing several different projects and multiple workplace environments is next to impossible without some means of unifying your email accounts and having access to them all in real-time. So I figured I had no choice but to finally break down and get a smartphone.


Read More...


BigThink.com is a global forum connecting people and ideas.

You can access hundreds of hours of direct, unfiltered interviews with today's leading thinkers, movers and shakers, and, best of all, respond in kind. You can respond to the interviewee, respond to a responder or throw your own question or idea into the ring.

Newsvine Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook
blog comments powered by Disqus
opinions powered by SendLove.to
top