Pockets Of Darkness, Pockets Of Light from Kris Broughton on Vimeo.



My editors at Big Think liked my "Racial Discrimination: The Reality Show" video, so I took the opportunity to run a mini-series on a few topics last month. I forgot to post a page linking all four articles together, so here it is. Pockets Of Darkness, Pockets Of Light: To Be Brown And Not Brown In The New Millennium contains provocative, challenging pieces that defy conventional wisdom.

Why "Post-Racial" Is "Post-Rational"

Racial Discrimination: The Reality Show

Who Controls America’s Racial Narrative?

Recarving Our Cultural Totem: An Excerpt


I hope the writing lived up to the promise of this promo video.


Enjoy them.






Newsvine Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook
blog comments powered by Disqus
opinions powered by SendLove.to
top