New Political Web Portal POLITIC 365 Goes Live Today







There is a brand new destination for political commentary on the intenet this morning called POLITIC 365...

...and the Brown Man's story is on the cover today.

Black Web Media LLC has stepped up to the plate to put their money where their mouth is -- to defy the gravity that keeps so many of our dreams deferred and expand the political narrative...

...and the Brown Man's story is on the cover today.

It has a full slate of writers to kick off what they call a "soft launch" in the business -- I'm beginning to sounding like a social media guru all of a sudden...


...and the Brown Man's story is on the cover today.

I'll never forget how I used to feel when I heard the words "we have the technology" in the opening sequence of the 70's action drama "The Six Million Dollar Man" and the montage that followed of the surgeries astronaut Colonel Steve Austin underwent to outfit his broken body with new bionic limbs and a bionic eye.

...and the Brown Man's story is on the cover today.

In many ways, this is the era for us who are minorities in America to heed the same clarion call of the new millennium -- "we have the technology" -- and use it to rebuild the political narrative and media imagery that pertains to us to be better, faster, and more positive than it ever has been before.

I'd write a lot more about my new internet stomping grounds, but it has taken everything I had to keep quiet about it this long, cause I believe in promoting my work. I'll be back later, after me and my man Sean Yoes tape another segment for his AFRO/First Edition radio show..

...and in case you forgot, THE BROWN MAN'S STORY IS ON THE COVER TODAY!!




Newsvine Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook
blog comments powered by Disqus
opinions powered by SendLove.to
top