"I flipped to Fox News right after the president signed the bill into law and I thought I was watching a Confederate news show."

The last week seems to have passed by in a blur after the passage of the historic healthcare bill into law last Sunday night. I will be on the radio this evening at 8:30 pm EST with Sean Yoes, a senior reporter at The Afro American, to talk about the racial slurs, spitting, and threats of violence against congressman voting for the healthcare bill.

Yoes is the host of "The WEAA/AFRO First Edition", an hour-long political talk show on Baltimore's WEAA-FM (88.9 FM), which airs Sunday nights at 8 p.m.

You can click this link and push the "Listen Live" button at the top of the page to hear the show. my segment comes on at 8:30pm.

This week, we talk about the virulent animosity towards President Barack Obama that still lurks just below the surface that has erupted during the final stages of the healthcare debate and seems to have intensified after its passage in many parts of the country.

And I share a few of my FCC friendly Tweets from the historic Sunday the healthcare bill passed.

Find out what Sean Yoes and I think about it all tonight at 8:30p.m.

As always, it was fun. Check it out tonight if you have a chance.




Newsvine Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook
blog comments powered by Disqus
opinions powered by SendLove.to
top