Freedom Through Speech Radio Show TONIGHT At 9pm EST



The RIPPA, Max Reddick, Fungke Blak Chik are the hosts of Freedom Through Speech Radio. RIPPA is on my blog roll with The Intersection Of Madness And Reality. I thought I had Max Reddick's blog, soulbrother v.2, on my list already, but he wasn't there, so I've added his site and [fungke][blak][chik]'s blog of the same name today

Their F.T.S.R. shows are usually a riot, and this week, the Brown Man himself will be their guest. Tonight's main topic is "The Black Agenda: Black Leadership in the Obama Age". It should dovetail nicely with the series on race I did this week at Big Think, "Pockets Of Darkness, Pockets Of Light".

Coming after an afternoon that I plan to spend at the Highland Cigar Company, who knows what might happen.

This program is uncensored - maybe its the "no rules, all exceptions" motto - so be forewarned, but the two times I've listened to it, I heard less profanity than you get on the Bill Maher Show.



Freedom Through Speech

Freedom through Speech Radio (F.T.S.R) is a bi-weekly program dedicated to allowing anyone and everyone to have a voice through contributing to the discussion surrounding various timely and pertinent issues. Hosted by writer Michele Grant (OneChele), noted blogger Patrick Phillips (RiPPa), and academic and community activist Max Reddick, you can always expect lively conversation that entertains even as it enlightens.

CLICK HERE AT 9PM EST TO LISTEN




Newsvine Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook
blog comments powered by Disqus
opinions powered by SendLove.to
top