Today At Big Think: You Zoom With Your Feet



Today's topic at my blog "Resurgence" on BigThink.com:

You Zoom With Your Feet

It's been a year since I last redesigned my personal blog. This time around, I've been thinking of making more substantial changes -- possibly even getting a new blog host. Lately, I've been envious of my fellow bloggers who use Wordpress. It seems they have more features, more flexibility, and more choices of blog themes, including the theme I use now, one that was originally designed for WordPress blogs. So imagine my surprise when I found out while browsing the web that WordPress bloggers, designers and consultants will be gathering in Atlanta this weekend at SCAD for the first WordCamp of 2010.

Read More...

BigThink.com is a global forum connecting people and ideas.

You can access hundreds of hours of direct, unfiltered interviews with today's leading thinkers, movers and shakers, and, best of all, respond in kind. You can respond to the interviewee, respond to a responder or throw your own question or idea into the ring.

Big Think is yours. We are what you think. Newsvine Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook
blog comments powered by Disqus
opinions powered by SendLove.to
top