Today's topic at my blog "Resurgence" on BigThink.com:


The Democratic Party Is Now The Party Of Obama

I watched the State Of The Union address with my Twitter buddies. It was fun! I am getting to like TweetDeck,this latest of time wasting devices. In some ways, it was like I invited a big crowd over for a watch party, but didn't have to clean up afterwards.

I was able to share comments with my own followers while keeping an eye on a larger cross section of the country by typing "#sotu" into a search column. If you think about it, I basically had a focus group of 500 people whose comments were scrolling by me all night. CNN had 25 people in a room twisting a dial. I think I got better information from my group, even with the built in bias it has towards Obama.

Read More...


BigThink.com is a global forum connecting people and ideas.

You can access hundreds of hours of direct, unfiltered interviews with today's leading thinkers, movers and shakers, and, best of all, respond in kind. You can respond to the interviewee, respond to a responder or throw your own question or idea into the ring.

Big Think is yours. We are what you think.




Newsvine Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook
blog comments powered by Disqus
opinions powered by SendLove.to
top