Today At Big Think: Peace Prize Debate On BBC



Today's topic at my blog "Resurgence" on BigThink.com:


Peace Prize Debate On BBC

I joined a panel yesterday on BBC Radio’s “World Have Your Say” that included former Nobel Peace prize winner Jody Williamson to talk about President Obama's Nobel Peace Prize Speech. As a fellow writer, I’ve always enjoyed the most those speeches Obama makes when he is intimately involved in the writing process.

Read More...



BigThink.com is a global forum connecting people and ideas.

You can access hundreds of hours of direct, unfiltered interviews with today's leading thinkers, movers and shakers, and, best of all, respond in kind. You can respond to the interviewee, respond to a responder or throw your own question or idea into the ring.

BigThink is yours. We are what you think.




Newsvine Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook

1 comments:

debate popular said...

I picked up the link. Very good and I will take into account, as I participate in some of these places of debate as idebate

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to
top