Freedom Through Speech Radio Show TONIGHT At 8pm


I know, I know, its in 90 minutes, but I got this on short notice - actually I just came across it 5 minutes ago.

Anyway, the RIPPA is on my blog roll with The Intersection Of Madness And Reality. I've never heard this show before, but if he is anything like his blog, their show on Blog Talk Radio tonight ought to be a riot.

Something tells me that this is uncensored - maybe its the "no rules, all exceptions" motto - so if you have tender ears, this may not be the place for you.

Freedom Through Speech

Freedom through Speech Radio (F.T.S.R) is a bi-weekly program dedicated to allowing anyone and everyone to have a voice through contributing to the discussion surrounding various timely and pertinent issues. Hosted by writer Michele Grant (OneChele), noted blogger Patrick Phillips (RiPPa), and academic and community activist Max Reddick, you can always expect lively conversation that entertains even as it enlightens.

CLICK HERE AT 8 TO LISTEN





Newsvine Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook

1 comments:

RiPPa said...

Now see, I was all ready to clean up my act and go all Bryant Gumbel tonight.

LOL

Thanks my brother for the love.

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to
top